Sunday, November 11, 2012

Challenges in the wake...

Last week, I posted a little about myself and my challenges. I have CVS, I have a fiancé, I go to school full time, and am currently trying to work. However I have been sick all week, and it hasn't gotten better. I have tried eating solid foods, however I think I have had three meals in 8 days. It's hard to find the energy for anything when you are this sick. I lay in bed and try to study, but my stomach spasms (stomach migraines) will stop me.

I know this sounds negative, and to be honest, it somewhat is. I ask God every day why he gave me this disease. I just turned 21, and I have had one alcoholic drink (on my birthday.) However, I have tried my hardest to raise awareness, and I hope that people see this is a damaging illness.

If there is anyone that has actually seen my post. I am at a loss as to what to do. My schooling isn't the best, and my work is struggling. However being a student is my full time job. My fiance can support me as long as we stay where we are at so I need to ask, should I quit my job and try to find something with less hours, like 20-25 at the most? Should I push through? I need help answering this question.

My job is very time consuming inside and outside of work. So please, if you read this and think you have a solution please help.

Thanks, Post again soon,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment